Friday, May 20, 2011

Who do you depend on for your retirement???

Hi Everyone,
Todays post is just a quick note and a link to a video of  one of the first people to give me a Financial Education - Robert Kyosaki.


There are 3 basic types of education: Academic Education (school), practical education (hands on experience), and Financial Education. Mr. Kyosaki is a passionate advocate of  'financial education'. He stresses that we must learn how to secure our own financial future and not depend on 'the government' or an employer pension to secure that future.

Some of my associates have accused me of being harsh in my statements (you know who you are) but I've got nothing on this guy...
Enjoy the video:


If you want to secure your own financial future by investing in Cash Flowing Investments - thats right - Real Estate - in Hamilton Ontario rated by REIN and Cutting Edge Research as the #1 place to invest in Ontario then contact me to find out how.
ed@cfiproperties.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment