Wednesday, January 26, 2011

If I would have done _________ ...

OK you fill in the blank, if I would have done this or that sooner or back then.
Here's an even better one: If I had known back then what I know now then I would have acted differently...
So how do you respond to these thoughts? I know I always try to learn from it by moving forward. Learn from the past, live in the present, and plan for the future.
In the investing world, specifically Real Estate which is where I spend my time (and money) that means I learn a system for analyzing properties and the financial structure surrounding them. The financial structure represents opportunity whether or not the opportunity is good (profitable) or not is answered by the system which I implement.
The one word that describes the difference between successful investors and those less successful is action
Successful investors constantly take action and move forward. The type of action I take is determined by past experience and future plans.
I've taken some actions recently that were out of my comfort zone. The simple reason for my actions is exactly the title of this post, I didn't want to say later that I wish I had...
I urge everyone to take positive actions to move themselves forward, I know I will.

1 comment:

  1. Love it Ed! So you. Can't wait to see this blog take off. Congratulations on everything!

    ReplyDelete